• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

POST A PIC OF YOUR NYTRO!

Re: Most Recent

00-NUKE said:
Here is the most recent.

Is that the decal kit from yamaha? I have the same windshield on my nytro and I wasn't sure what it would look like against the yamaha decal kit.

Nice sled ;)!

here

Attachments

• Tarzan`ns Nytro.jpg
    Tarzan`ns Nytro.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 121
Here is mine
MotorbyggfrdigmedCarilloogDiamondstempel016.jpg
[/img]
MotorbyggfrdigmedCarilloogDiamondstempel015.jpg
MotorbyggfrdigmedCarilloogDiamondstempel006.jpg

Attachments

• Tarzan`ns Nytro.jpg
    Tarzan`ns Nytro.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 110
Re: Most Recent

newfie09xtx said:
00-NUKE said:
Here is the most recent.

Is that the decal kit from yamaha? I have the same windshield on my nytro and I wasn't sure what it would look like against the yamaha decal kit.

Nice sled ;)!

Yep. I got it from Port Yamaha. My old decals received some battle damage, so I upgraded. You can't beat'em for the money! Decal kits are BIG BUCKS!

Blacked out!

Painted the hood over the summer, new windshield, used the same decals as prior. I like the stock decals with the black. Picture makes it look like it's coming out of hibernation...gettin ready for snow to fly!

Attachments

• nytro.jpg
    nytro.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 107
Looks very nice in black Snicks...powder coat the front bunber and spindles black aswell... ;)!

shaddow44 said:
Looks very nice in black Snicks...powder coat the front bunber and spindles black aswell... ;)!
Thanks man, I agree with the powder coating. First I gotta fix the sloppy front end. And somehow figure out the rear suspension. (little rough to say the least)!

Newly wrapped tunnel on mine. The paint that was there sucked so I thought i would give this a try

Attachments

• 2011-05-10_14-58-36_534 (740x552).jpg
    2011-05-10_14-58-36_534 (740x552).jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 133
Attakdog where did you get that wrap from? It's looks awesome. I'm still deciding if I want to polish the tunnel or wrap it. Right now I would rather wrap it.

I bought some 12" wide (the biggest width he can do) wrap from Arctic FX and cut it to fit. It really needs to be 14" wide at the front of the tunnel so you have to piece it together up there. He sells generic tunnel kits, but they are made for a narrower tunnel than the Nytro.

Back