• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

POwder Lites Nytro Turbo Kit

how much boost was that at,it was smoking over the sugerbowl like no big deal impressive that hill is allot bigger than it looks..can you give out any info on your new fuel & efi system & how much additional cost. ;)!

Powder Lites New EFI

Rapid Bike 3 EFI system and we are working on all models of sleds.
Spent some time on Dyno with our Nytro and now know why other guys have problems tunning there systems.
We will have the best running sleds out there.
I will have more info on upgrades for Apex and guys that have dyno's that want to build there own maps.
We run both EFI sytems and data log A/R and learned some very good tricks by switching back and forth.
Dyno tuned at sea level for you flat landers!

http://www.powderlites.com

I looked at rapid bike's web site.... this thing is good news for us!

Would like to know if you'll sell it with startup program for hi boost apex. I really like the software programmability of this box. Very nice!

Wow. That's all I can say. That's one of the sickest sleds I have seen, in well, a long time. Can that kit be used at sealevel too? I live at about 1000ft, but go to the mountains maybe 2 times a year. Can this kit change altitude without any changes? I would use it mostly at 1000-2000ft. Also what fuel do you have to run at 12lbs?

How is the oil return system from the turbo on nytro kit - pump (eletrical/mechanical) or gravity?

thanks for the info dave very cool system this is what i have been waiting for with the efi systems not just a fuel adder.so how much for the stage 2-3 & what kind of expected hp.i know how well daves stuff works because i run it on my vector & has always worked great not many apexs will run with my little tvec so i cant imagine how fast these nytros are at high boost. ;)!

Like Dave needs any more props :)

Great to see Dave getting some credit for his work. I run a BD apex and it has been dramatically improved by Dave's parts and knowledge. Regarding the nytro, by moving that heat out from under the hood, Dave may just have built the perfect kit FOR ME. Can't wait to move the apex and get on one of your nytro's :)

Wes

Back