• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

power surge your new 05 yamaha with a cpr turbo

Simons CPR

TY Advertiser
simon''s cpr will be offering their turbo kits for all the new 05 4-stroke yamahas. basically how it works is cpr has made arrangements with their local dealer to get you the best price possible on your new 05 yamaha with the cpr turbo installed directly from cpr. this allows you to take full advantage of yamahas incredible financing deals, and get the turbo you want at very resonable price. we are working on the prices for all the various models right now, other dealers are welcome to take part in this offer, however the sled would have to be delivered to simons cpr for the final installation, or the dealer would need to install the cpr turbo kit themselves. simons cpr is also taking reservations for future turbo installs on current units. please call for pricing on non 05 unit installations, 05 pricing on all units will be posted tommorrow. jeff

this is complete, all jetting and clutching is done, you don't do anything except put gas in it. jeff

Rage with a turbo.. LOOK out... I like to see the price on one of those.. How would someone get one of these if we live out here in the east coast? Do you guys ship them and will it void factory warrenty?

I don't think Yamaha will warranty the motor with a turbo on it. You might as well forgrt the drive train too. If you want a turbo and it's power, these should not be a concern. Remember if you want to play, you have to pay.

there will be no comparision between the turbo vector and the stock rx-1, turbo vector will destroy it, as for delivery, you can arrange a pickup, or we can ship anywhere you like, shipping costs will not be included in pricing, and the factory warranty will be void. jeff

speaking of bikes, does anyone around the wisconsin area have a 1000 yamaha they want to turbo charge? i am looking at getting into the bikes as well, want to start with the yamahas and go from there. jeff

prices will be so realistic, you'll think that you did, lol, quantity discounts will be considered, please call directly on this. jeff 1-414-698-6611

jeff you mention there are multiple dealers participating in this? are there any near maine or new england, and is that number to the dealer this deal is thru or you directly, also i know this is alittle premature, but how do you feel the sleds will last reliability wise. i do roughly 6k per year and need a relaible machine.

what i said was other dealers are welcome to take part in this, so you can purchase through your own dealer and have him install the turbo if you like, but it is up to him to determine final pricing of his own, any dealers interested in working with cpr, should contact jeff simon @ cpr asap so i can forward customers in your area. the dealer i am working through is known to have good prices, i'm getting alot of calls from people who want to purchase turn key turbo sleds directly from cpr, but i'm not a dealer, so i made arrangements with a local dealer to get you the best price on the sled, and that way simons cpr can personally install, jet, clutch, and test your turbo before it leaves. as for the rage vs the warrior, i haven't ridden the rage. and based on the testing weve done on the rx-1, the rage and vector turbos should be very reliable. the base engine design is well suited for turbo-charging. cpr is located in richfield, wisconsin. jeff 1-414-698-6611

Back