• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Powerbloc 80

thrasher

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
06 Vector RS ER
Anyone have experience with a CVTech Powerbloc 80 primary clutch on their Vectors. Have 45,000 kms on my Vector, and the clutching is tired. Thinking of going to the Powerbloc 80 primary, instead of a new Yamaha primary.

Have purchased the Powerbloc 80, but haven't installed or tried it out yet. The old girl is going to get refreshed pretty good before she hits the trail this year.

Finally had a chance for a ride to see how the Powerbloc 80 primary clutch performed. I am very impressed with this clutch. Smooth engagement and no rattle. Very happy my purchase and would recommend to anyone with a like situation.

Nice. @thrasher , Where did you get yours? On CVTech's site it's $650 and at Royal, $578 but says out of stock. I'm tired of hearing my rattler.

Nice. @thrasher , Where did you get yours? On CVTech's site it's $650 and at Royal, $578 but says out of stock. I'm tired of hearing my rattler.
I would have ordered it through Royal as well, but they had no stock(#1100-0222), but then found it on Ebay from Hervieuxsportmecanique. Made an offer of $525 which was accepted. So $593.25 with tax and free shipping. Just bolt it on and away you go, was already set up. Very happy.

If this is the same one as a Nytro takes, I think I have one. $500, PM me if interested.

Back