• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Pro-Active Suspension, How many Idler's

jaydaniels

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2017 Sidewinder RTX
Anyone know how many of the smaller idler wheels the 07 Pro-Active susension in the RTX has? I'm thinking 4 but not sure.

You can add more. If you look at the fiche you can see an extra set you can install. Kevin at Port Yamaha knows the part #'s

FLYBYU said:
You can add more. If you look at the fiche you can see an extra set you can install. Kevin at Port Yamaha knows the part #'s

So they do come with 4 from the factory?

yes 4 from factory!... with 6005 bearings... the centre 2 will only fit the 6005 bearing unless you modify the collor they fit on.

FLYBYU said:
Here's the number from the 07 RTX fiche 8ES-47310-41-00. I looked it up as I was thinking adding these as all the wear on my hyfax are in the back.
$68.00 per side includes wheels mount and hardware.

apexrtxmaniac said:
Hi, sorry to hijack the thread...Is there anything other than factory that fit? I am sick of going through the center ones every 1k miles.
thanks
Did you try the spoked wheel that is sold in the accessory catalog? Supposed to be beefier and can replace the 6005 bearing have only had 2 rides on mine but so far so good.

I have the spoked centers on mine... its the only wheel that will fit in there... ie.. because of bearing size. and yes... they work great... i think i paid $26 and tax for those.... but i am still trying to find an aftermaket wheel that is 5.35" with a 6005 bearing because i want slides to last longer...

sherlock29 said:
I have the spoked centers on mine... its the only wheel that will fit in there... ie.. because of bearing size. and yes... they work great... i think i paid $26 and tax for those.... but i am still trying to find an aftermaket wheel that is 5.35" with a 6005 bearing because i want slides to last longer...

Wait; does that mean that these will fit??? http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=91629 the mm to in conversion is 5.346in

Hey,,, look at that,,, yep... they will... its the 6005 bearing that is the important part,,, i ordered some kimpex aftermarket that look like the yammi stock wheels, but they had a 6205 bearing,,,, long story short,,, tryed to put them on the inside where the front shock mounts (bottom bold) and bearings too wide...

mmmm.... i think i may order some of those!..

i replace mine almost every 1000 miles i have 168 studs in the center of the track, and the extra stress must blow them apart. on the second set of the "new" 2010 wheels. they are just as bad as the originals. I'm going to be switching to the new Excell wheels on the next set

Back