• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Project Mid Mount Vector

kinger said:
I dont even know what I'm looking at...LOL

All it is is a fancy bleeder. I am going to put it in the pressure line to the carbs. It is a Legris flow control. Which is essentially a needle valve. Should be able to change my pressure to my floats and make small changes in the jetting. Ussually though it will make the low and mid range to lean before leaning out the top end.

TT said:
New AC M1100T ..........

Yep. . . . . . Wife says this sled has to go first though. I know this is not the best time of the year to sell it but I really want that 1100turbo because of the fact that it is really this sled that yamaha should have built. 177 hp is extremely respectable for a stock sled. I could see myself putting a different muff and down pipe and that would do it for tickering.

If I can't get the yamadoo sold look for AN entire Chassis Rebuild this summer!

-new tunnel
-new bulkhead
-new seat
-new tank
-new rear skid

It works well now I just have alot of cosmetic things I wanna do to it and the wife doesn't want me to thats why she says i need to sell it and get the proclimb.

Back