• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Question about new front A Arm

quebec#1

Expert
Dealer found Front A Arm cracked in 3 places he replaced it with the updated 09/10 model. Does the new A Arm come with a new limiter strap ? I cant seem to remember the old strap looking the same way. Also my Apex Gt would rail around corners last year now it seems to suffer in that department.
Maybe sucking up the limiter strap by 2 holes will resolve the problem ?

quebec#1 said:
Dealer found Front A Arm cracked in 3 places he replaced it with the updated 09/10 model. Does the new A Arm come with a new limiter strap ? I cant seem to remember the old strap looking the same way. Also my Apex Gt would rail around corners last year now it seems to suffer in that department.

Does any one know the actual part # for the updated (2008 or 2009?) Mono arm, the stronger one?

Super Sled said:
quebec#1 said:

Does any one know the actual part # for the updated (2008 or 2009?) Mono arm, the stronger one?

work order has #999990377400

quebec#1 said:
Super Sled said:
quebec#1 said:

work order has #999990377400
looks like part # 8FT-47331-01-00 its like $485 canadian. Do yourself a favor and pick up a cat or poo skid probaly pick one up used for cheap and have less problems and a better ride !
If i would have known about the problems with this skid two years ago i would have junked it !

Yes, the new w arm has a larger diamiter top cross member so the limiter strap is different. By the way I broke the stock arm on my 06 apex at 6000 miles and replaced it with the new arm (09) and haven't had any problems since , sled has 15,000 miles on it now. Dont give up on the mono , it's a good ride.

Back