• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

*Question* upper wheels monoshock skid

Bedellsledder

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2006 Yamaha Attak
2017 Yamaha Sidewinder Rtx Le
I’m currently reinstalling my 136 monoshock skid for the first time and I was wondering if the washers should be going on the inside or the outside of the tunnel when I’m bolting the suspension and the upper shaft back in?

Also, if anyone has any tips on getting this thing bolted back in that would be great too lol.

Attachments

• DE45026B-831C-4701-9AF5-00F64E1EF748.jpeg
    DE45026B-831C-4701-9AF5-00F64E1EF748.jpeg
    55.5 KB · Views: 95

I’m currently reinstalling my 136 monoshock skid for the first time and I was wondering if the washers should be going on the inside or the outside of the tunnel when I’m bolting the suspension and the upper shaft back in?

Also, if anyone has any tips on getting this thing bolted back in that would be great too lol.

Outside of the tunnel. Unbolt the rear transfer rod bolt on the skid and it will be much easier to line up.

Okay thanks! So I should unbolt the transfer rod at the back and then put the front too bolts in? Do I need to undo the limiter strap too?

Okay thanks! So I should unbolt the transfer rod at the back and then put the front too bolts in? Do I need to undo the limiter strap too?

Just at the back, then put the front bolts in, then put the rear shaft bolts on then the rear upper idler shaft, then set the sled on ground and push down on the rear bumper until the hole lines up to put the transfer bolt back in.

Is it normal for this bolt to not tighten in all the way. It feels like I’m at the bottom of it

Attachments

• A8E48D32-C627-47E9-A438-DB4716ED988E.jpeg
    A8E48D32-C627-47E9-A438-DB4716ED988E.jpeg
    75.9 KB · Views: 89
Where does the washer go on the front two suspension bolts?

Back