• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

QUESTION

phazertp

Veteran
I have a 07 phazer fx with 1400 miles on it and my factory one year warranty is going to expire in 10 days. Do I buy the extended warranty or or not??????

call port city yamaha cheapest place around, differnet years avail. itll be the best money you spent, you can onlt xtend if you still have a warranty. so dont wait.

my o7 is getting warranty work as we speak. id hate to pay for it lol

I just bought the two year extended warranty. I think it was a good decision.

Iv'e ridden Yamaha since 1969, never ever had a problem that was Yamahas fault(although Iv'e caused a few,...alot actually) until I bought my '07 Phazer. I love it and have more fun on it than almost any sled iv'e ever owned, but it sure has lots of little problems that shouldent happen to a new sled. Buy the warranty.

Looks like its unanimous. Im going to buy the four year warranty for $500. If anything major happens it will be well worth it. Now I'm just going to have to convince myself I wont be buying a new sled for four years.

They told me that I would get a prorated amount back if I ended the warranty early if I sold the sled or anything. That should apply for you too unless they changed the newer contracts.

Back