• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Radar Runs....Help!

hi jonathan:
larry told me you crossed over. congrads. are you going to north bay this weekend for the first race? we are leaving fri. morn.

yes the air in north bay is horrible. same air density on my gauge @ 25* F in nbay as at @ lancaster speedway outside of buffalo in july @ 70* F. i ran the same jetting in 660' on ashphalt in july that i ran in nbay in march in 2000'.
bob

bufalobob said:
hi jonathan:
larry told me you crossed over. congrads. are you going to north bay this weekend for the first race? we are leaving fri. morn.

yes the air in north bay is horrible. same air density on my gauge @ 25* F in nbay as at @ lancaster speedway outside of buffalo in july @ 70* F. i ran the same jetting in 660' on ashphalt in july that i ran in nbay in march in 2000'.
bob

oh shoot bob, I have to work on saturday. I would really look foward to seeing you guys, but it's too much to drive up for one day!
Maybe I'll give ya a phone call later in the week!!

RPM's

I don't have much to offer other than my father just got a clutch kit from Proline and it tachs at 11k now. John (owner of Proline) apparently says 11k is right where it's supposed to be. BTW, my Dad says the thing is day and night difference from stock.

Re: RPM's

Snowaddict said:
I don't have much to offer other than my father just got a clutch kit from Proline and it tachs at 11k now. John (owner of Proline) apparently says 11k is right where it's supposed to be. BTW, my Dad says the thing is day and night difference from stock.

Get him on here and give us more details!!

Re: RPM's

gregs30 said:
Snowaddict said:

Get him on here and give us more details!!

It's doing the same thing stock clutching will end up doing after you get some miles on your sled.
Also, clean that black crap off the primary, your revs will fall.

Hey 87 gtnos, I remember your Tcat, it was fast and a good looker. You were thinking last year when I talked to you in North Bay about getting the 4 stroker for trail riding

Racy2 said:
Hey 87 gtnos, I remember your Tcat, it was fast and a good looker. You were thinking last year when I talked to you in North Bay about getting the 4 stroker for trail riding

Yes, thanks!! I sold it!! The kid with it put on a speed track and ran 138.9mph in 2300 feet this weekend and 142.7mph with a 15hp shot of nitrous!!!!!!!! :Rockon:

Kviper I got aloud exhaust fine with my brothers sled friday night so I rented a sled sturday because mine is at rich motorsports getting a custom seat made.

Back