• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ready to Roll

Yegermeister

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2010 Nytro XTX
Finished doing some upgrades to my machine and got a few miles on it this week with good results. Just wanna say thanks to everyone that contributes to the forum as most mods were made from suggestions from this site.

- pet screen on vents
- relocate feul vent hose to handle bar clamp
- nylon washers on clutch roller bolts
- remove tunnel stud guards
- shorten limiter strap one hole
- Excell X wheel kit
- 1900Nm torsion springs
- Schmidt Bros. cold air intake kit
- Schmidt Bros. comfort clutch kit
- Schmidt Bros. tunnel closer plate
- white sliders
- Yamaha fuel caddy

I coated my selenoids in Flex Seal to try to remedy the problem of not starting after putting some miles on and than shutting the machine of for awhile. I also installed a custom skid plate I made from some aluminum I had around. So far I love the clutch kit and haven't noticed any wear or smell of plastic burning coming from the sliders. I still need to do something about the heavy steering and darting but that will have to wait as the well has run dry for now. I will probably go with the OFT relocator bracket and some sort of riser, just not sure what height to go with. As far as skis it is a toss up between the Split Rail or Curve XS with the leading edge accessory.

Thanks again. :rocks:

Here are some pics

Attachments

• PB280083 (640x480).jpg
    PB280083 (640x480).jpg
    186 KB · Views: 66
  • PB280081 (640x480).jpg
    PB280081 (640x480).jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 72
  • PB280082 (640x480).jpg
    PB280082 (640x480).jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 75
  • PB280078 (640x480).jpg
    PB280078 (640x480).jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 59
How does the comfort clutch kit perform , I was thinking of getting one for my wifes 09 nytro 121 .

We have twins...Not many black ones like that around. I like mine a lot. Mine has the comfort clutch kit as well. It made a huge difference. No more whip lash, especially when trying to back up.

100_2501.jpg

X2 on the comfort kit. I love it, much more control at low speeds and still lots of torque. Also super simple to install, just a spring and new rollers for your primary. Been riding to work and back for two weeks with it now and I still haven't noticed any slider wear with the excell kit and white sliders with minimal snow. Coming down now but not much in forcast.

Back