• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

real world velocity stack testing i.e. trail riding

STAIN

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2022 SIDEWINDER LTX GT
Has anyone put any miles on thier velocity stacks? How do they preform? any clutching or jetting changes? Very interested.

I ordered them for both rx1s and they came friday. I'll be heading to the cabin on wednesday to try them side by side. This should be a good gauge to see how they perform. :Rockon:

With my in chassis inertia engine dyno, you will experience real world results from the dyno tests. In my opinion, inertia dyno testing is as close as it gets to riding the snowmobile or motorcycle as it can be. Everyone has the opinions though. If it shows a gain on the inertia dyno, it works in the field. My .02 cents.

Freddie

Like freddy states above everyone has their own opinion and my results are in. I did 1 of the rx1s with the velocity rings. Then ran it next to the other without. Both sleds have ecp kits and are basically identical. The velocity rings definitely has a quicker throttle response with the rings. Thanks again supertuner.

snowdawg said:
Like freddy states above everyone has their own opinion and my results are in. I did 1 of the rx1s with the velocity rings. Then ran it next to the other without. Both sleds have ecp kits and are basically identical. The velocity rings definitely has a quicker throttle response with the rings. Thanks again supertuner.

You are welcome snowdawg. I am happy you atr having good luck with the velocity rings.

Freddie

Back