• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rear linkage question

miked

Veteran
Hi all,

Seems a lot of sleds are breaking the rear linkage, I have an FX with about 400 miles no broken linkage yet. I am think of asking the dealer if I can buy the better parts so I don't get stuck somewhere! Has anyone tried this? Has anyone with an FX not broken the rear linkage??

Rumor has there will be an update just hold out untill fall.
Please fill out your profile location.All members are required to do so.Thank You

zook said:
I'm hoping they will upgrade to the fan.

its going to be needed, my light come on 4 times in 80 miles, I hate to see a new engine get warm,I will be adding motomax water wetter and thinning the coolent . I had the same problem with my vector and after the motomax wetter. I dont have the problem anymore. I wish they put a temp gauge on these then you could get them cooled down before the the 212 degress the light comes on.

Call the customer service number(after addressing the issue with your dealer) I've read of a few people getting the fan, after experiencing multiple overheat conditions.

Phazed-Coug said:
Call the customer service number(after addressing the issue with your dealer) I've read of a few people getting the fan, after experiencing multiple overheat conditions.
already have the wheels turning thanks

Back