• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tired Of Sloppy Steering At Plastic Bushing And Steel Collar

twyztid

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Sidewinder LTX SE - TD Power Trail, CAI, 3" Super Quiet
2012 RS Vector
2006 Apex GT
Are these kits still being made?

zook

TY 4 Stroke Guru
The parts all went in great, Too bad I didn't get to try them out, No SNOW so I have given up this year . So my sleds will be all ready to go next year.

canoehead

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2014 XF9000, 2016 Viper XTX
Can't see why not. They do remove a crap load of play. Did the wife's Phaser and she said it made a huge diff.

Mooseman

I'm not all knowing. Post your question in forum.
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
'07 Venture MP (gone)
'07 Phazer FX (gone)
'09 Phazer GT (gone)
'10 RS Venture GT (My current ride)
'10 Nytro FX (son's)

BombaPolaYama

TY 4 Stroke Master
Yep, I did mine. Things are sloppy again though with my steering/frontend but I haven't checked to see where the issue is... there's lots of joints, etc that can cause sloppiness.

zook

TY 4 Stroke Guru
The kit is not all that hard to install, You just need simple hand tools. Makes a HUGE difference period. Also it is a good time to work on the sled now so that your fingers will not be freezing .

nFodzy

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2007 Yamaha Phazer
The kit is not all that hard to install, You just need simple hand tools. Makes a HUGE difference period. Also it is a good time to work on the sled now so that your fingers will not be freezing .

Yeah I definitely agree about that.. now might be the time to fix/install a few things on it. Changed my mind on sellin' her so maybe I'll start the upgrades:)

FunFliper

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
09 Nytro mtx
03 F7 snopro
02 xcsp500
93 safari 377F
Hi new to the Ty forum I'm in need of your lower spindle bushing kit just wondering how to contact you to get a set on the go thanks....