• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

? Regarding the 19 Wolverine 4

yamadoo

Yamadoo is a snowmobile ' aholic'.
Country
USA
Snowmobile
15 Viper STX DX red/white- GPS and KING AIR suspension 4kmiles
13 Apex XTX 45 anniversary RED/WHITE/BLACK 3K miles
10 Vector LTX Blue 9kmiles
11 Venture GT 4k miles
86 SnoScoot(2) for grand kids
I am a complete novice in regards to SxS or ATVs so thought I would ask for your help.

I am looking for reliable, comfortable SxS to seat four to ride around the cabin area and some trail riding don’t see myself liking deep mud etc. It will be ridden on gravel road, trails or frozen lake until snow gets to deep. I hope to ride/play with grand kids etc.

I like what I see in the Wolverine R4 the twin motor, the noise vibration harshness emphasis smooth ride.
Is it the real deal? What should I know? Is that a good choice for my wants/needs?
Thanks yamadoo

I am a complete novice in regards to SxS or ATVs so thought I would ask for your help.

I am looking for reliable, comfortable SxS to seat four to ride around the cabin area and some trail riding don’t see myself liking deep mud etc. It will be ridden on gravel road, trails or frozen lake until snow gets to deep. I hope to ride/play with grand kids etc.

I like what I see in the Wolverine R4 the twin motor, the noise vibration harshness emphasis smooth ride.
Is it the real deal? What should I know? Is that a good choice for my wants/needs?
Thanks yamadoo

I have been hearing nothing but great things on the Wolverine X4, I would go buy one if I didnt have a YXZ and needed room to haul 4. They do about 60 mph and from what I heard are very quiet and handle great. Dale just bought one, who rides with us in Gwinn and Muni and will be picking it up tomorrow. If I was you I would just go drive it and I would bet you would buy it.

Thanks TOM it is a the top of my list moving forward. Glad you think it would be a good fit as well. I hope Dale likes his and give some positive feedback as I groom the wife's thinking LOL

I hoping to be able to get the off-road park in Attica, Indiana as its about 1:30 away from home next weekend for the day. Need to install the winch before heading down there as there is plenty of mud holes to have fun in. The place has trails, sand dunes, creeks, etc, so it will be a great test. I'll let you know how it does at the badlands off-road park.

I hoping to be able to get the off-road park in Attica, Indiana as its about 1:30 away from home next weekend for the day. Need to install the winch before heading down there as there is plenty of mud holes to have fun in. The place has trails, sand dunes, creeks, etc, so it will be a great test. I'll let you know how it does at the badlands off-road park.

I cant wait to see what you think!! I am excited for you bud!!

Thanks that would be great. As above we have been thinking of a lifted golf cart,(my wife > I) but I would like something relatively comfortable AND 4 wheel drive to do the trails with as well as

The wolverine handles very well. I had 3 adults total and never felt uncomfortable. Ran thru wooded trails, sand/ pea gravel, dunes, and mud with no issues, except one mud hole. The winch help us out of that situation. As for power, there plenty. If you need some extra, just put her in low and put the hammer down. I was really surprised at the Rock crawling capablity of this machine. Not at all disappointed with the purchase.

Attachments

• IMG_698011.jpg
    IMG_698011.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 212
The wolverine handles very well. I had 3 adults total and never felt uncomfortable. Ran thru wooded trails, sand/ pea gravel, dunes, and mud with no issues, except one mud hole. The winch help us out of that situation. As for power, there plenty. If you need some extra, just put her in low and put the hammer down. I was really surprised at the Rock crawling capablity of this machine. Not at all disappointed with the purchase.

Now that’s the way to beak her in.

For just Hauling my wife down gravel road will she be comfortable, able to get in and quiet enough for conversation.
You can tell who I am trying to sell/ please

Absolutely. Very quiet. We were having conversations all day with helmets on. I'm 6 ft 1 in and not a small guy. I was comfortable. My buddy is 6 ft and had no issues in the back.

Back