• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Replacement A arms - Anyone ever use one

Boomer

Expert
Just found out that my lower right A arm on my 07 Apex is bent. I know several people on here are selling used ones for $125, but also see ones on eBay going for around $100. These are listed as chrome Moly or something like that. Seeing as they are not OEM wondered if I would run into any problems with them or should I just take my chances with a used one. I'll be having them all powder coated, so color and general condition (as long as its not bent too or rusted) is not a problem.

If you are powder coating arms...I have some lowers with rough paint for & 85 shipped. I can blast it before I send it out so its all ready for coating.

I got my replacement A-Arm from Travis. Its the good one now. Powder Coating highly recommended. I bought the factory paint, its expensive and way less durable. Plus all I would have had to do was drop em off. Instead prepping, painting, and so on.

I had a bent one and replaced it with an ebay one. I only paid $80 for it though. I had to buy the color rite paint primer and clear and do some wet sanding, but it turned out nice. I was pleased, especially since it was my first time dealing with anything more than krylon rattle can paint.

Nobody can tell the difference that I repainted a black A arm to change it to blue. The paint was very pricey, around $40 a can for the color. the primer and clear were under $20

Back