• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Replacement decals for 07 Attak

Too bad you didn't live nearby. I would give you a deal on it because it would save me the hassle and cost of trying to figure out boxes to ship them.

Last edited:

Oh it's you actually selling it! Ha. I would have liked that actually, but my seat has the blue stripe. Then I'd want to change that. :)

you could just dye/paint the blue on your seat to black and get the red plastics that he is selling

you could just dye/paint the blue on your seat to black and get the red plastics that he is selling
I suppose anything is possible, but buying a whole new color and then dying the seat and all, is way more than what I was hoping I could, which is just buy the decals. As I look around though, over the decals, I really like some of these wraps!

Wrap It ! They look better !

Attachments

• IMG_0192.jpg
    IMG_0192.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 159
Dye for the seat was just an option but if it was me i'd wrap it as well, then you can personalize it.

The vents on the side panels can be taken out and painted any color you would need . Just use care in removing the clips on the back of panel and clean very well first! The Air box lid can all so be painted or you can buy a one off of E-bay that is blue or black carbon for about 40.00 $ You can change the whole look of your sled for not much money. You just have to look around ! You can all so get tunnel wraps on Ebay cheap . I purchased one a year ago but it looked like there was to many rivets to go over for it to stick good. As my wife always says Get it done now before the snow fly's !! :4STroke:

LOL. I just bought the carbon fiber air box cover before I read this.

Finally took care of this too. Just went with a hood wrap from AMR Racing. Their Carbon X wrap, in blue.

sledcompare.jpeg

I wanted something to make my ape stick out from everyone else's ... I found some on eBay made by AMR racing ... Love it , I'll post pics when I finish .. opted for only the hood , didn't wanna go wild , just something subtle

throw xenon bulbs in and gives a blue tint like that.

Back