• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Replacement ski options 1997 Mountain Max 700

McLovin

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
1997 Mountain Max 700 144 1.5
What would you guys suggest for replacement skis on a Mountain Max 700 144" 1.5? I ride almost exclusively off trail in Canadian Shield powder. The wider and more float the better is what I am thinking.

Years ago I replaced the stock metal skis with Camoplast All-Terrains and the difference was huge! Previously snow was coming over the hood in deep powder...that never happened again. There is a good chance that I will just get the Camoplast All-Terrains again, but was wondering if anybody would recommend anything else. It is also hard to beat the $181 Canadian price point for the Camoplasts. Also, if I switch skis again I assume I will need to buy a different mounting kit as well.

What skis would you guys put on this sled? Deep snow starts at 2:24, haha.

i prefer the apex mtx skis from 09. there is also an option from c & a that a lot of guys like on the vk 540's.

Back