• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ripped seat

yamaslob

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Ripped the seat on my Nytro what should i use to fix it, its only about a 2inch scratch the dealer put some bondo stuff on it not doing the job.

Thank you

-James

Will the 'bondo' stuff come off? If it does, the VLP will dry clear and is extremely flexible. If it doesn't come off, Rich Freeman (richmotorsports) may have ideas on painting vinyl.

Jon

I would have doubts if the tube stuff would hold up. If not just take the seat off and take it to an upholsterer. They could sew in a small panel replacement for a few dollars. Much less than a new seat.

Indy said:
I would have doubts if the tube stuff would hold up. If not just take the seat off and take it to an upholsterer. They could sew in a small panel replacement for a few dollars. Much less than a new seat.

Exactly.

Permatex makes a patch kit that comes with different colors of paste to mix into the patch. I have bought this at NAPA to fix 2 different sled seats. Works very well. It even has different texture pads that you put onto the patch and heat with an iron to match the grain of the vynle (sp)

Back