• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ripsaw track

i got 3500 miles on mine before it started loosing lugs. brother lost them spinning it and i think he hit a rock. got it repaired and bro has a full season on it now. where we ride there are a lot of rocks and debris too.

maim said:
i got 3500 miles on mine before it started loosing lugs. brother lost them spinning it and i think he hit a rock. got it repaired and bro has a full season on it now. where we ride there are a lot of rocks and debris too.
Its only normal for the lugs to start tearing off mine started at around the 4000 mile mark. As long as no major cords or rods are showing you are good to go !

bough my sled with 3000 miles and track was shot after one season..studs started ripping side of track apart along with lots of lugs missing, and all clips where gone... one of the worst tracks i have aver had..
will never own a rip junk agian

I got about 3k on mine now,at first I was dissapointed all the lugs were ripping off and I think I got caught up in a little of the hype about the rip saw. But I'm pretty pleased,its normal to lose a few lugs, I have not had 1 pull through on my studs. I have had some really bent ones,surprised it didn't pull through. No rips or tears. If I get 5k,which I'm sure I will I will be pretty happy.

I got about 2800 hard miles on mine.

Little over 9 grand with only 48 studs. should get ten grand on it before change-out. Still looks good with no pull throughs and outside lugs broken off. Going to replace with a 128" ripsaw that has 1" lugs.Everybody says the stock rip saw is junk,but it has held up well for me?

Back