• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ROCZTOYZ, YAMAHEATER, & TRAIL JAMZ @ Eagle River WCDC Fall Motorsports Show in WI this weekend!

Rockmeister

TY Advertiser
Website
www.yamaheater.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Attak - LOVE my sled!!!
ROCZTOYZ.com will be at EAGLE RIVER, WI WCDC Fall Motorsports Show this weekend!
Fri, Sat, & Sun.
We are with Port Yamaha & SnowStuds.

Have YamaHeaters, ThumbBoosters, Heated Cases, TRAIL JAMZ In-Helmet Stereo Systems,
SMART SUPPLIES, ROCZTOYZ P&P HID Lighting kits, BOOMERS In-Helmet Speakers and about everything else in-stock!

Check out the RAD LITES, allows you to easily warn on-coming riders of others in your group while safely keeping your hands on your bars!
We have deliberately kept the cost down at $45 at the shows to make them easily affordable!

New this year:
Snap In RAD Light mounts!
Available for SR Viper/Sidewinder & Apex.
Get that instant factory look with NO Mods to your sled!

Remote headlight adjusters for Apex, RX1, SX Viper, SR Viper/Sidewinder Remote headlight adjusts were released prior.

Also New this year is THE GREASER!
It is a bolt on greaser for your Speedo Side Bearings.
Once installed, you simply grease it with your grease gun when you grease your skid.
No more ruined trips due to a failed Speedo Driveshaft Bearing!
Gives you more reliable riding time.
The Greasers are finely crafted billet Aluminum.
Stop by & check them out, we have a limited quantity available.

Viper/Sidewinder ThumbWarmer Fix Kits!

We will also have 509 Ignite Goggle Power Supplies at the show.
No more dead batteries & fogged goggles!
Save your battery for when you need it & always have a backup ready to go.

ALL our kits are Plug & Play, NO modifications or wiring required.
Fast & Easy!

We are with Port Yamaha & Snowstuds.com
Come see us, will have one of the Rockettes there also! :flag:

Always great to see fellow TYers!!!
Ask about your TY'er free gift while they last!

Rock :-o

I’m interested in the greaser, how much ? I looked on your website and didn’t find it . Works on apex?

Not going to the show but would love to know more about this greaser.

Resized_20200910_195216.jpeg

This is the Apex / RX1 / SX Viper model.
Cost is $99 + $10 shipping US ($30 shipping Canada)

Last edited:
Resized_20200909_180810.jpeg

Nytro / Phazer Model.
Both units come with all required hardware.
Speedo Sensor in both pics are for demo only, will use your existing speedo sensor.

Haven't had a chance to get them on my site yet, text me until then, will get you going!
Rock :-o

The Greaser is 1 of the best mods you can do to any Yamaha Machine ! I ran the prototype last season with no issues ! Very simple install , quality built and such a great idea !

Every Yamaha Snowmobile ( Modern ) fits many models ,not New Viper or Cat chassis , needs one of these bolted down below ! Makes life so much easier !

Last edited:
Any pictures of the RAD light mount ? Didn’t see it on the site.

Back