• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ROCZTOYZ, YAMAHEATER, & TRAIL JAMZ @ Haydays this weekend!

Rockmeister

TY Advertiser
Website
www.yamaheater.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Attak - LOVE my sled!!!
ROCZTOYZ.com will be at Haydays this weekend with Tim & Terry from Thunder Products!
Sat & Sun Sept 7th & 8th.

Booth # EF7

Our Booth #EF7 is to the SW of the motocross track.
South of the Tin Roof Saloon.

We will have YamaHeaters, ThumbBoosters, BOOMERS by TRAIL JAMZ In-Helmet Stereo Systems,
SMART SUPPLIES, ROCZTOYZ P&P HID Lighting kits, and much more in-stock!

Ask about our new P&P 509 IGNITE Goggle Power Supply, gives you unlimited ridetime with your goggles!

ALL our kits are Plug & Play, NO wiring, No harnesses to run, No Cutting, No Modifications whatsoever required.
Easy, Fast, & Dependable!
They simply work. :)

We are also offering a sale for any of you not being able to make it to HayDays.
You will get show pricing on any show specials and FREE shipping in the US.

Simply mention the show pricing when you order.
The show special pricing is through this Sun Sept 9th.

We again have many new products coming out this year, can't wait to release them!
Check out the RAD Lights!
You are able to warn on-coming riders about other riders in your group without taking your hands off the bars.
Much safer!

Stop by & say Hi at Booth# EF7
It will show as Thunder Products on the booklets and show maps.
Always love to meet/see fellow TY members.

Rock :-o

Last edited:

Rock.... I'll stop by to see you guys but the real question is will my hero "Stick Figure Joe" be working the booth with you guys??? That guy rules.

Last edited:
Rock, thank you for giving me a deal on the Yamaheaters !! Glad I stop the second time.

Crap I’m not sure how I miss you guys... Seen Port Yamaha, Factory Yamaha, bought a helmet from Minneapolis Motorsports which was just down from DK....

Here is the list of thing we wanted to pick up from you:
15 Vector HIDs
12 Apex Yamahaheater no thumb
Possibly two ridelights

Please PM sale prices and how you want me to pay and I’ll send it right away

PS we also have a Can Am Commander 1000XT if you are looking for a test mule...

Last edited:
ROCZTOYZ.com will be at Haydays this weekend with Tim & Terry from Thunder Products!
Sat & Sun Sept 7th & 8th.

Booth # EF20

Our Booth #EF20 is to the SW of the motocross track.
South of the Tin Roof Saloon.

We will have YamaHeaters, ThumbBoosters, BOOMERS by TRAIL JAMZ In-Helmet Stereo Systems,
SMART SUPPLIES, ROCZTOYZ P&P HID Lighting kits, and much more in-stock!

Ask about our new P&P 509 IGNITE Goggle Power Supply, gives you unlimited ridetime with your goggles!

ALL our kits are Plug & Play, NO wiring, No harnesses to run, No Cutting, No Modifications whatsoever required.
Easy, Fast, & Dependable!
They simply work. :)

We are also offering a sale for any of you not being able to make it to HayDays.
You will get show pricing on any show specials and FREE shipping in the US.

Simply mention the show pricing when you order.
The show special pricing is through this Sun Sept 9th.

We again have many new products coming out this year, can't wait to release them!
Check out the RAD Lights!
You are able to warn on-coming riders about other riders in your group without taking your hands off the bars.
Much safer!

Stop by & say Hi at Booth# EF7
It will show as Thunder Products on the booklets and show maps.
Always love to meet/see fellow TY members.

Rock :-o

How about you design a push button start for our Sidewinders and Vipers?

Back