• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RS Vector Accessory - Front Storage bag

Stonetire

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2010 Vector LTX
Hey Guys. I am the proud owner of a 2010 Vector LTX and am looking at some accessories. One that I would really like to add is a front storage bag Yamaha part number SMA-8FP13-10-00. This is listed as an Apex accessory and fits under the front engine cover in front of the air box. Considering the similarities between the Apex and Vector chassis, I am wondering if it will fit in the same front location on the vector. Any input would be appreciated.

Yep - fits great on my 2010 Vector LTX. Same PN fits on my 2009 Apex. Nice additional storage for things you don't need immediately!!

Best regards,

Steve

If somebody gets one of these could you please post a picture of what it looks like in the sled?

I think this is it.

6_12_14 010.jpg

Thanks for finding that Mike. I can see me putting tow ropes, duct tape and other stuff in it that hopefully never gets used during a season.

I have a 14 Vector LTX and was thinking about adding the front storage bag but it looks like it would sit directly on the power steering motor. Any concerns about items in it banging on the power steering?

Elypsis-Yes I have the handlebar bag. It is really convenient for registration/insurance info and a wallet or phone. Does the front storage bad have about the same amount of volume as the handlebar bag?

Scratch that question I just read your post again. I guess I better get to bed instead of looking around this site. Thanks.

Does that under the hood bag also fit in the 2010 vector gt?

Back