• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RS Venture Hyfax wear

CraigR

I have ordered a set of HP Grapite Slides and a Marginal Snow Wheel Kit from Yamaha. My Hifax wear is at the rear, mostly in the last 10 inches. Has anyone install this Wheel Kit and if so how close to the rear wheels can you go. Also does anyone know if setting the rear adjuster block setting to soft will it help reduce wear.

how many miles do u have on ur venture? i have 1690 on my rage and dont have any problems. this summer im gonna throw on a marginal snow wheel kit...and a rear heat exchanger

I have 1800Km on myrs Venture .I will change sliders at 2000 which will
be next week . I am also going to graphite .I had marginal snow wheels on my last Venture they just changed wear spot farther forward . The graphite is the answer .
PS got 21.5 Mpg last ride it just keeps getting better .

i havent been gettin anything above 18...but i guess thats my style of riding tho too but i still think im gettin the marginal snow wheels...or a better solution, move out west

Hopefully they will be in tomorrow (Friday) and I can get them installed this weekend. I will give an update on how things worked.

Back