• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RSI Grip Warmers

Blizzard24

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2009 Apex ER
2007 RS Venture GT
2008 Phazer RTX
I need to replace my left side warmer on my 09 Apex, looking at the RSI warmers but my question is since they don’t make a direct plug in for this sled, can I get the Skidoo warmers w the 3 into two wires already done and just solder the 2 wires into my existing wire harness? Any reason why the RSI Skidoo GH-12 won’t work?

RSI has a kit your the Apex, or atleast did. Its a three wire grip. Two wires get put together when installing into the factory harness. Instructions for very clear on the last kit I did.

Why not solder the new heaters to your old connector, and not your harness? Any heater will work, but the regular RSI if fine since you need to solder anyway.

Why not solder the new heaters to your old connector, and not your harness? Any heater will work, but the regular RSI if fine since you need to solder anyway.
I'm looking to get rid of a code 81 from after market grips... left one has 2 wires, right one only has one I'm guessing the other is buried deeper.. someone cut them and tucked the wires away... what grips should I use over top of the RSI if I go this route?

Back