• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RX 1 gauge pod

muskrat

Pro
HELP,
I need one of those gauge pods that fits above the stock cluster for my 2003 RX 1.
I have the directions that I used to install the old one but no where does it say where it came from.
Ya, I hit a big brown turd and went end o end.
Also, looking for headlight and headlight cover and bezel, (black)

Thanks for the help!

Muskrat

I'm not sure of what you mean by gauge pod. If you are talking about the metal plate to mount extra gauges they were offered by all the turbo & supercharger suppliers. Check out their websites.

They're not discontinued, I can make more any time I want...!

The main issue is that for it to be cost-effective, I need to run the mould for 5-10 pieces. There isn't a big market these days for RX gauge pods (or Apex for that matter), so I haven't run any in a while. If you can find a few friends that want one as well, I'll do another production run.

I can live with 5 orders.

lakercr said:

The main issue is that for it to be cost-effective, I need to run the mould for 5-10 pieces. There isn't a big market these days for RX gauge pods (or Apex for that matter), so I haven't run any in a while. If you can find a few friends that want one as well, I'll do another production run.

Put me in for 2 of them if u make them!!

Jim how much will these be? I might buy a couple depending
On the cost since I seem to roll my sled on a regular basis

pod

Hi Lackercr,

Couldn't figure out how to contact you directly. How much for the PODS? Cant remember what I paid years ago. I'd most likely go for two also.

Muskrat

lakercr said:

I've been looking for a gauge pod for my rx warrior for a while now.
Any pics? How many gauges does it hold ?

Back