• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RX 1 gauge pod

Guys, it looks like there's enough interest for me to run another batch. I'm going to be at the office for a few hours yet, but will post a few pics this evening. I'll confirm quantity tonight, and give you guys a price tomorrow. It depends on quantity somewhat, plus I need to have a quick conversation with my plastics vendor. I'll also get an ETA.

OK guys, here's the deal. I will do one more run of the RX pods. Based on the numbers in this post, it looks like there are ~5-10 pods looking for a home. I'll make them available for $78 + shipping. If you want in, I need a reply to this post by EOD Wednesday. Please indicate the number of pods you want. This will probably be the last kick at the can, so if you tend to get upside down from time to time - order accordingly.

I will have pods ready to ship approximately 10 business days from closing the post for orders.

Here are a few threads with pics for those who have asked:

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php? ... hlight=pod (RX pod)

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php? ... op&start=0 (06-10 Apex pod)

:flag:

I have one or two left. 605-387-2833!

pod

I would like two pods. How do you want to work payment?

I am on a vacation so might take a day or two to reply again.

Feel free to text me with info

651-253-6107

AND THANKS!!!!

Muskrat

OK, so it looks like the count is six pods total.

If you guys can each send me a PM with your email address, I will send each of you a PayPal invoice for the pod + shipping. Please include your Zip in the message. It will be roughly 10 days from the time everyone is paid up for me to ship. You will each have a heads-up from me when the pods are on the way, as well as a tracking number.

I'm racing in Fargo next weekend, and Lake Geneva the weekend after. Ideally, I would like to take the pods across the border with me and ship from the US side as it is much faster.

wantboost said:
I'm in for 3 this includes 1 for srxguy.payment info needee

Can you please send me an PM with your email address and shipping info? I have you down for 3 pods total between yourself and srxguy, correct?

I am VERY SURE you guys will like your gauge pods as they fit really well and look great, along with Jims Hood Scoops.

They have lots of room for you to be as creative as you want with the space to make you happy
:Rockon:

Attachments

• t_project_sled_rtx-t__2_024_127.jpg
    t_project_sled_rtx-t__2_024_127.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 107

Back