• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RX Seat Jack

I welded about 2.5 "of stainless flat stock right to the outside of the seat and added a 3/4" X 1/2" piece of hard plastic and screwed that onto the seat to make the base of the seat bracket 3/4" taller and drilled new holes for the removable thumb screws in stainless plate. Painted it all black to match the seat Jack and prevent rusting from the mild steel contaminating the stainless. made the seat 3/4 " taller and it just clears actually it is supported by the rear of the WRP seat I have to put a little pressure on the seat jack to line up the holes and Feel it is perfect .

Do you have any pictures by chance?

Hello,

I am looking for a RX Seat Jack for my 2005 RX-1. I was hoping to find an used one, but wasn't sure where to look other than Criagslist and eBay which both turned up empty. I was hoping that someone could point me to where I could look to find a used RX Seat Jack.

Thank you!
Are you still looking for a seat jack?there was one for sale recently for an apex here in maine

Back