• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RX1 handles like crap

Well it is definitely better but I think I might have to shim them actually a little bit more. I think I am at around 3/4" shimmed. And it seems that my right ski might have to be shimmed more than my left??? I do have 7000 miles on and maybe those rubber pieces did not wear evenly???

MIDWAY said:
I have shimmed mine and it helped but it still darts badly. I tried to take preload off my front shocks but it is way to soft in the corners and is tippy. I don't see how you guys can ride with almost no preload, am I doing something wrong? Also can someone explain to me how to set my toe out 1/8"??? Thanks

what size is your swaybar? that is probably why your front end feels soft. Have you canged the links?

I did the links, bar, and front springs quite awhile ago.

with the larger swaybar, i am surprised that you think the the front end would feel soft with preload off of shocks. i've done it all, including wide front end kit. i even have my ohlins turned all the way soft. i guess all sleds are different. i dont have anything else to suggest. good luck.

Back