• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

rx1

tedgoesfast

Expert
got the fever cleaned my sled

Attachments

• 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 119

I got it too. I went out, took the seat off,lights off, polished the exhaust end caps,rear bumper and tunnel. As soon as it stops raining i'll pull it out and take pics.

Must be contagious!! I've been playing with mine too. Going to finish up the HID lights today, then cleanup and get ready to swap out the track. Need to research what bearings and such I slould replace while I'm at it. 5K on it now, so some TLC might not be a bad idea.

ya i got it to really really bad mainly cause i bout mine last year and the day i bought it we got a ton of rain and lost alot of snow and well never got it back so i guess i have the fever bad cause i have been lookin at mine since jan. and all i can do is start it up every weekend ......I WANT SNOW NOW

04rxw10 - you did? We had the white stuff in the mountains for a few days early August, and I didn't get crazy. But I must confess I have ridden my sled around my house early June back in 1984 ahahahahaha who's crazy now LOL we actually had 2 inches of snow on the ground.........
I have the fever

hahaha I can imagine :)
BTW I will be in Eagle lake from February 10. to 18.

I will be riding the trails of Northern Maine with my friend Hondo aka Bob Davis for å week :)
I guess we'll be riding north to Fort Kent, east to Van Buren, west to Pohenegamok, south past Ashland. Other places to will be Lake View, Portage, ......

We're flying into Bangor, less than 30 miles from where you live?

Back