• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Scott Bergstrom Help!!!!!

Teamblue4 said:
I can stop by the shop tomorrow and tell Scott to get ahold of you, PM me your info so I can pass it on to him. Last he told Me his supplier of carbide was screwing him around,

stormchaser said:
Anyone know how to get through to Scott Bergstrom? I have ordered carbides from him several times, including an order last week and have questions on set-up with slydog powdwerhounds with triples. I have heard to keep trying because he is busy, but when selling a product or service, you NEED to answer phones!!!!!!!!!!!! I have literally tried at least a few hundred times since last Friday......from seven in the morning until seven at night. VERY frustrating to say the least.
A strange way to do or in this case not do business.
One thing I can say though, I got enough detail from his website to make my own ski savers.

Pretty sure the guy just takes his phone off the hook until he is ready to talk. He is a great guy that makes a good product. He needs to be available for his customers though. Especially with the cost of his products.

I have had a problem with the carbide chipping and he has repaired the bars for me in the past. I have a new set with the same issue after 220 miles. I need them fixed. Sad to say, but I think I am done with him as well.

Any recommendations for an alternative? No one else seems to make a single bar product like Bergstrom. Anyone used SnowStuds Magnum bar?

I've been trying guys! You can only hound someone so much. I'll keep at him and probably show him this thread. I HOPE it gets his attention ;)!

I also have been trying every day, five times a day for over a month now. Gave up a week ago. Got tired of the busy signal ! If he was smart he would hire more people ! Just my two cents worth !

Crazy to hear the responses, I must have gotten lucky. Tried calling 3 times, and got him 3 times. Took the time to answer all my questions. Even called me back with info that he didn't have at the time! Nice guy, but I agree that he needs to hire someone to answer phones if the masses not having the experience I did.

I bought 6" triples from him when my sled was new. It was a pain trying to get a hold of him back then too. HE NEEDS A SECRETARY! He has a great product, the triples have lasted over 10,000 miles. But, I'm not dealing with the hassle this time around, I'm going to put on Stud Boy Deuce Bars.

Bringing this back to the top.... I have been trying to get a hold of Scott, but no answer. Weird for this time of the year. I am trying to beat the rush and order my runners now. Anyway to get a hold of him Viper Dave? Is he on vacation this time of the year?

I know one of his kids had a baby not long ago so he did tell me he was going to be a bit scarce, but rest assured he is around. I know he can be hard to reach sometimes but when you do get him he is a great guy to chat with and very helpful. I will be going to see him later this month or next to pick up an order.

I'll likely see him tomorrow.

Hey Dave, just wanted to say thanks for the help bud. Just received my runners yesterday. I ended up talking Scott him last week and he sent them out the next day. Thanks for all your help....

Back