• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

sd code 25 problem

joel huttunen

Country
Other
Snowmobile
Yamaha Sidewinder mtx162 stage 4
hey! i figured to ask here if anybody else has had this issue . i keep getting sd-code 25 at 100km/h when pushing fullthrottle and it cuts power , i know its upstream pressure code and have switched for new pressure sensor wich is in the front of the sled and i have switched for better hose clamps and recently also checked all the throtthle body connections aswell . running stage 4 tune atm . i cant seem to figure out the problem and any help would be very nice!

I had code 25 was very cold out boost tubes full of oil and moisture .
I took it all apart cleaned all the boost tubes boost cesors and lines.
Then vented crankcase to atmostphere and oil tank vented to atmostphere after the check valve .
Pluged of oil tank were it vented to intake. Works great no more codes and clean turbo and intake .

Finally the issue is solved , ended up going thru all kinds of stuff but the issue ended up being in the tune , so did , all tubes new , changing out pressure sensor etc . hopefully my season will start now!

Finally the issue is solved , ended up going thru all kinds of stuff but the issue ended up being in the tune , so did , all tubes new , changing out pressure sensor etc . hopefully my season will start now!

I had seen a few tunes that had to be redone to cure this issue.

yeah i started diagnosing the issue last spring , lots of grey hairs and long evenings later its fixed :D

Back