• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Service/Maintenance Manual?

YamaHank

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2018 SR Viper RTX
Hey Guys - Picked up a leftover 2014 nytro xtx 1.75 for this season - I just finished break-in and would like to handle the oil change myself. I know there are some detailed threads on here on that procedure, but I would still like to get my hands on a Yamaha Service Manual specific to my sled. My dealer tells me they are back-ordered with no release date.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Thanks, but I would like to get a full service manual if anyone knows where I can purchase or access an on-line version.

Does not sound right that service manual is b/o. my dealer can get any make year, they get them printed for whatever year sled you want it just takes a few weeks. I think each one is like a special order. I have ordered 4 different manuals from them. t Im sure any yamaha dealer can do the same. they print them for each order. i just got mine for a 2013

If you act quick there is 2013 service manual on ebay right now but in ends in little over 2 hours there is no difference between 2013 and 2014 that i know of.

Back