• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Shock leaking

porkchop

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Nytro Nation
IMG_3607.JPG
Wife's XTX front track shock is leaking good, sitting there looking like a parked Harley LOL.
I've been told theres no way of getting seals & such parts for it, any truth to this?
Was thinking of checking in with HyGear on fixing if my regular shock guy can't cure it. Wondering if any other shock brand options out there fit?

Bike season, thing is still sitting in my garage!!!

Last edited:

might have to ask cannondale27 about that. that is why i bought a whole spare skid for mine with the shocks.

heck still have 3 sleds in my garage apart atm.

might have to ask cannondale27 about that. that is why i bought a whole spare skid for mine with the shocks.

heck still have 3 sleds in my garage apart atm.

Or just swap it out with my RTX that I'll probably be selling this Fall... :) :)

Parts are readily available. Just get it rebuilt or swap for a different shock for maybe $50 more. I believe its same length and travel as Phazer center shock and was many Fox shocks from Polaris that worked good in those.

Back