• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ShockTec- Thumbs Up!

ScottyD

Expert
Hamilton Ontario/sled from Sand Lake/Kearney
put 300 miles on my 08 rtx this weekend, Frank @ ShockTec revalved all 4 shocks for me, what a night and day differance, now it doesn't ride like a pos, the rear skid actually works and rides like it should, the revalve on the floats works good in conjuntion with my 13mm swaybar, now i can run my floats @ 45psi and keep the front end low :Rockon:

I'll second Franks work as well. Great guy and company to deal with. Very nice to work with and has a fast turn-a-round. He worked on revalving my shocks for the ZX-2 rear suspension and gave my front floats a tune up as well.

yep, i have used frank the last few years. great job, quick turn around & he spends the time to talk to you. made a huge diffrence on the ride of my attak.

Oh ya... thumbs up here!!!! had my 07 RTX done this fall.... kicking myself i didn't do it sooner... great work!!!... very personal... fine tunes to your driving style!!!

KEEP IT UP FRANK!!!!

Back