• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Shootout

Thanks. I did not run it out all the way due to limited distance. It was still pulling strong when I lifted. Man these sleds are a blast!

So when the speedo was showing 130mph on the plowed snow covered dirt rd last night with 196 studs in a 1.5 track, how accurate is the sidewinder mph.

My 2019 X-TX LE speedo is consistently out by 7%[over indicating] in comparison to my Garmin GPS. I believe its because Yamacat never calibrated the ECU/Speedo for the X-TX s 3.0 drivers and just used the same calibration for the rest of the 2.86" driver sleds.
When my speedo indicates 128mph the GPS says 119.
I have never held my SW Wide Open long enough to establish a max top speed.

My 2019 X-TX LE speedo is consistently out by 7%[over indicating] in comparison to my Garmin GPS. I believe its because Yamacat never calibrated the ECU/Speedo for the X-TX s 3.0 drivers and just used the same calibration for the rest of the 2.86" driver sleds.
I have a 17 xtx le 137 has the 9 tooth 2.86" drivers from the factory just like the rest of the 137 skids.

Agree, my 18 XTX was the same way with the 3.0 pitch.

So when the speedo was showing 130mph on the plowed snow covered dirt rd last night with 196 studs in a 1.5 track, how accurate is the sidewinder mph.
Mine was off 4 mph. Showed 124 but my phone gps said 120

I have a 17 xtx le 137 has the 9 tooth 2.86" drivers from the factory just like the rest of the 137 skids.
They were both called 'xtx', but there was major differences like the track and the rear suspension.

Mine was off 4 mph. Showed 124 but my phone gps said 120
My 17 LTX-LE at 119 speedo was 117 phone gps, and again 126 Speedo was 122. ? GPS. All on snow. Have had a hard time finding ice for the last couple seasons! With more added ponies this season should get a little closer to that 130 mark, and IF I find some ice this year, I shall certainly string it out!

Hoping for closer to that 130 Speedo this season.

Back