• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Should I Be Concerned

First of all, i'm glad you're OK!
Second of all, what happened?
I didn't read anything here.
Sounds like it was quite a "ride"

And i have been wearing a FOX motocross vest for over 6 years now.
I also wear a neck brace.

People do give me looks.
Some ask if i really need it.
I say you don't NEED it .......................until....................................................................................................YOU NEED IT!

People do give me looks.
I say you don't NEED it .......................until....................................................................................................YOU NEED IT!

https://ty4stroke.com/threads/dont-be-cheap.162705/

Here ya are OCD.

People do give me looks.

Doing alright now. Few more weeks will be as good as I was or close to it.
Not sure the exact things that happened that day. I do know that I was ejected from my sled. My sled got sooo scared during the accident that it jumped on top of me and tried to cuddle while I was laying on the trail.

Exactly. You dont need it until you NEED it and that day I needed it.

It also made FB, seen the story there also. Glad you are okay Steiner, at my age any day I wake up is a great day, just wished all my aches and pains were not there.

The story seen to make its way around everywhere. :cool:
Your Famous! Now you just need the residual checks to start coming in.

Chatting with the boys the other day that were with me when I had my accident. One of the guys mentioned that my sled was still running while laying on its side. My guess that it was for a few minutes. I thot it would have turned off as it rolled but I guess the handguards prevented the kill switch from touching the trail. Is there anything I should be concerned about? There was no oil leaking out from anywhere and the oil level is spot on.

You will be fine, they will shut down 30 seconds with no oil pressure. I flipped mine on its side 2 years ago and it spit the oil pump chain off. Sled has 30,000kms and it was stretched. Didnt put a code up on dash either which was strange

Back