• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Show off your custom phazer!

07Nytro

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
None right now
So I was wanting to start a thread like this for a while, and I am going to get a good job soon so ill have some money to put towards a sled. The problem is, I like ditch banging ALOT. So I could buy a 440 (ski doo arctic cat or polaris) but I want alot of reliablility. And that is what the phazer is. Reliable. I was thinking if I got a cat snopro and put a f7 efi motor into it, then I would have some nice horsepower being made. Like I like the phazer for reliablilty and fun factor, and it being a 4 stroke, :4STroke:
but will the Phazer have enough horsepower for hardcore ditchbanging in the future with out turboing it? Right now its stock but for upgrades i was thinking,
C&A Pros,
Pipe of some sort,
upgraded bars,
the black and orange base model phazer plastics,
also some xeon headlight bulbs,
maybe some floats (i have 07 fx)
or revalve the stock shocks
1.5 inch freeride track (stock one sucks)

So, maybe I will keep the phazer for trails and buy a whole seperate 440 for my ditch banging fantasies?

I use my phazer for snox and CC racing works well I will load some pics for you.

Attachments

• phazer2.jpg
    phazer2.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 142
  • Phazer1.jpg
    Phazer1.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 875
  • phazer7.jpg
    phazer7.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 250
Nice look machine, thanks for the quick reply! Just what i am looking for.

Yea tuning forks pattern. Jorden at Artic FX did a one off for the race sled. He will make the kits available soon just ask him for the set he make for Seth Thorson

They will be available with or without the sponsor decals

07Nytro said:
So I was wanting to start a thread like this for a while, and I am going to get a good job soon so ill have some money to put towards a sled. The problem is, I like ditch banging ALOT. So I could buy a 440 (ski doo arctic cat or polaris) but I want alot of reliablility. And that is what the phazer is. Reliable. I was thinking if I got a cat snopro and put a f7 efi motor into it, then I would have some nice horsepower being made. Like I like the phazer for reliablilty and fun factor, and it being a 4 stroke, :4STroke:
but will the Phazer have enough horsepower for hardcore ditchbanging in the future with out turboing it? Right now its stock but for upgrades i was thinking,
C&A Pros,
Pipe of some sort,
upgraded bars,
the black and orange base model phazer plastics,
also some xeon headlight bulbs,
maybe some floats (i have 07 fx)
or revalve the stock shocks
1.5 inch freeride track (stock one sucks)

So, maybe I will keep the phazer for trails and buy a whole seperate 440 for my ditch banging fantasies?

Look into some of the following for some extra bite out of your stock phazer, these are fairly inexpensive compared to a turbo kit:

Hauck get-r-done kit
http://www.hauckpowersportsinc.com/...yamaha-phazer-phazer-performance-options.aspx
Air Box mods
http://www.schmidtbrosmotorsports.c...and-Intake-Parts/Cold-Air-Intake-Modules.html
Ulmer Clutch Kit
http://www.ulmerracing.com/

in the mean time here are some pics of mine

Phazer FX Rear Shocks
Phazer FX Torsion Springs
Nytro Bars
Gauge Relocation with custom gauge pods
MCX Turbo kit on 13lbs pump gas
Custom windshield
Custom Yana Shiki exhaust
White Pilot ski handles (not shown in pics)
Billet Wheels (not shown in pics)

b3437287.jpg

e6845fd6.jpg

d772c997.jpg

connors said:
brent p by any chance is that roger achermans old sled? looks great keep the pics comming boys!

haha, quite a coincidence if it wasn't since it looks exactly like his old sled ;)

but yeah this is his old sled, a few change since i bought it off him (new rear suspension, billet wheels etc), but an awesome platform to start from! over 200kms on it so far this season! Rog took the "Roger Ackerman" off the front windshield for me before I bought it, too bad cause it would have been funny having someone elses name on my sled! If you're ever on the west coast look me up on here or LHB (where my username is "username") :letsnow:

My Phazer

Sorry, I couldn't resist :drink:

Attachments

• 5-star-trek-phaser.jpg
    5-star-trek-phaser.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 169
This is mine. I have "christmas goodies" to install, but it's been at the dealer for the last 2 weeks (updates, recalls, blah, blah, blah). BTW, the chrome exhaust pipe adds 10 hp...really, it does... :drink:

phazer1.jpg

im comming over to the west coast easter time hopefully ill see you around... i mite be over before that if we dont get any snow here

Back