• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder Accesories

View attachment 126750 View attachment 126751 You don't mention which track length you have, but let's assume you have the 137. I found the Viper expandable tunnel bag works great, and a square RotoPax 1 gallon can fits easily....while a 1.75 can fit, but the nozzle pushes a bit.

You may find you really don't need the spare gas.....I've carried mind all winter and simply don't need it.

Shop AC for additional options....the tank / map bag fits pretty good. When doing my survey, I mentioned my dealers parts department lost a lot of sale dollars, as there were only a few items to buy from Yamaha.

Here's a picture of the bag and cans

Q. Arrius
That's what I want to do. What holds the can down in the bag?

Sent from my SM-T705W using Tapatalk

I have never detected any smell of gas. The Roto pak has a pretty good seal....but I still double check when I screw the cap on, by turning it over.

The bag has an internal strap. Second, if I think I have beat up trails, or toss in a lot of extra gear....I will tie one or two of those flexible metal/ foam covered tie-downs on. Some times I'll loop one around the tail light bracket.

When I had to carry a week's worth of gear, I pop riveted a buckle to each side. Sami and Cat sell them. Then, I use a generic nylon strap and cinch it all down. After that...I wanted to carry a back pack on top of the tunnel bag...so I pop riveted Cat's tunnel loops. If I wanted to go crazy...I could lace the stuff on with thin para cord.

I have never felt the can move or flop ect.

If you use the 1.75 gal roto...it leaves little room side to side. The 1 gallon has some space, so I put extra gloves in there to make sure the can stays centered.

I really like it since it's not too heavy for the tunnel, and keeps everything stream-lined. The extra weight helps, as I'm a light rider. Plus, I can put a combo lock on the bag, and even a cable lock through the rear bumper.

Q. Arrius

Up North mounting plate w/ LINQ gas caddy ...
I have a 137" 2022 LTX-GT EPS (with larger tunnel bag) ... clean fit

Up North mounting plate w/ LINQ gas caddy ...
I have a 137" 2022 LTX-GT EPS (with larger tunnel bag) ... clean fit
I put same setup this year on my sled beautiful product fits awesome.

Not sure the Sidewinder can sport all these accessories?

Attachments

• The Seat.jpg
    The Seat.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 79

Back