• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder Accesories

race24x

TY 4 Stroke Master
Website
www.r-scomputer.com
I am new to the Sidewinder and my dealer is closed today. Wondering if anyone has some advice on accesories. I am hoping to find a gas can to fit on the tunnel, I was looking for some hand guards with skins to help keep my hands warm and maybe a windshield bag?

I am new to the Sidewinder and my dealer is closed today. Wondering if anyone has some advice on accesories. I am hoping to find a gas can to fit on the tunnel, I was looking for some hand guards with skins to help keep my hands warm and maybe a windshield bag?
Hi , if you like to have the ski doo linq accessories on your sidewinder you should check out up north technology mounting bracket they sell!!!

Even tho I am running customized Up North rack and Rotopax spare gas, you can't beat the LinQ stuff. Search for the SideWinder luggage thread. You should be able to use a Viper windshield bag. Im running a Viper Sport windshield its a little smaller than the storm door available for for the Winder from Yamaha. I have a PowerMadd adjustable riser and PowerMadd Sentinel guards with LED lights.
IMG_0017.jpg

Linq isn't lockable, rotopax is!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
You don't mention which track length you have, but let's assume you have the 137. I found the Viper expandable tunnel bag works great, and a square RotoPax 1 gallon can fits easily....while a 1.75 can fit, but the nozzle pushes a bit.

You may find you really don't need the spare gas.....I've carried mind all winter and simply don't need it.

Shop AC for additional options....the tank / map bag fits pretty good. When doing my survey, I mentioned my dealers parts department lost a lot of sale dollars, as there were only a few items to buy from Yamaha.

Here's a picture of the bag and cans

Q. Arrius

Last edited:
View attachment 126750 View attachment 126751 You don't mention which track length you have, but let's assume you have the 137. I found the Viper expandable tunnel bag works great, and a square RotoPax 1 gallon can fits easily....while a 1.75 can fit, but the nozzle pushes a bit.

You may find you really don't need the spare gas.....I've carried mind all winter and simply don't need it.

Shop AC for additional options....the tank / map bag fits pretty good. When doing my survey, I mentioned my dealers parts department lost a lot of sale dollars, as there were only a few items to buy from Yamaha.

Here's a picture of the bag and cans

Q. Arrius

Have you notice any smell of gas inside of the enclosed bag?

I installed mine, fits perfect!
Flares too...
Viper flares fit on the Sidewinder? I had Red on my Viper but they only had Black available for the Sidewinder. I assumed because of the shorter tunnel that the Viper were too long for the Sidewinder. I really wanted red on the Sidewinder.

Viper flares fit on the Sidewinder? I had Red on my Viper but they only had Black available for the Sidewinder. I assumed because of the shorter tunnel that the Viper were too long for the Sidewinder. I really wanted red on the Sidewinder.
I had black ones on my viper and installed them on my sidewinder, both were 137s

Sent from my SM-T705W using Tapatalk

Back