• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

sidewinder selling like hot cakes

snoseeker

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
just up dated to a 2017 sidewinder , 2011 xtx apex, 07 attack, 98 700 delux, 97 600 sx
how are the sales in your part of the country , what model is selling out first

Northern Illinois.....my local dealer has a couple 137" LTX SE sitting around. I'm kinda surprised......

Black/grey/orange

How many did you start with?

Not a real impressive number but 6. I suppose for a dealer our size it's pretty good.

4 snow checks and 2 for stock. I am happy with the numbers considering the snowfall over the last couple years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in Southern Wisconsin area, lot's of Yamaha dealers around me and all of them have winders for sale.....In a couple years I bet you will get a winder for 9-9500 new left over for 2016 or 2017. I can get a new Vector right now for 8,000 zero miles!!!!!

M
I live in Southern Wisconsin area, lot's of Yamaha dealers around me and all of them have winders for sale.....In a couple years I bet you will get a winder for 9-9500 new left over for 2016 or 2017. I can get a new Vector right now for 8,000 zero miles!!!!!

My local dealer sold 18 of them. Sad thing....most these sales people traded and the used aren't moving.

Tommy, if they make a sled that will push the value of a winder down to $9k.....I want that sled, because it would be one hell of a sled!

I'm willing to bet that given all the Apex that are sitting around on showroom floors and still in crates, you won't see many left over Winders. I don't think Yamaha would take that chance on another model.
That said, an enticing snow check makes it allot easier on them for build numbers and boy did they f@$k that up with all the "subject to change features"! Unless the "next Apex" comes from Japan I bet the snow check numbers drop considerably next year.

Not a real impressive number but 6. I suppose for a dealer our size it's pretty good.

4 snow checks and 2 for stock. I am happy with the numbers considering the snowfall over the last couple years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats...it sounds like your having a good year.

In Quebec area , my dealer sold about 20+ Sidewinder.... He's very happy with those..

Back