• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder sled lift - What do you guys like?

Well there goes another $435 for a sled lift. Gotta have it now that I see how well it works and how much easier it will be to tinker with the sled. You guys are a baaaaddddd influence.

I sure hope it snows soon. 9 pages about lifts that are all basically the same and I read every last one of them :letsnow:
Right...we need snow! This is getting out of control!

Well there goes another $435 for a sled lift. Gotta have it now that I see how well it works and how much easier it will be to tinker with the sled. You guys are a baaaaddddd influence.

The influence felt from all the great mods and additions to our sleds by guys on this site have hit the checkbook harder than my wife lately... and thats hard to do!

:) 6E8DEBCF-712F-4E51-9746-CB42FF7732C9.jpeg My sled lift. Works well for cars also.:)

I found a way to get the Whiplash sled lift without spending any money!

I asked for it for Christmas! So the kind wife I have ordered it tonight. She was having trouble paying for it and someone from Whiplash emailed her and offered to help. That is customer service!

Can't wait to get it home and assembled! I'll be taking it with me on my trips along with a new propane heater I picked up at Tractor Supply. It is small enough to run on a spare truck battery and power inverter. That way if anyone in the posse needs to work on something we can do so in the trailer, warm and at a comfortable height. Many of us are getting older and creature comforts are important.

This is the lift from Princess Auto
Works great!

That one looks nice and beefy! Is there a hard stop or latch to keep it from coming forward on you after it is rasied up?

The jack maxes out when the Lift is up. So kinda does have a stopping point. I personally love it
I have put it up like 10 times now and no issues whatsoever

I have the extreme max sled lift works perfectly! I use a 18v cordless drill to lift and lower sleds!
Couldn't live without a lift now that i own one!
I have and do the same 18v drill trick
I’m thinking I might like the wheel kit he has

I have the sled jacker and I have one of these.

www.discountramps.com/black-widow-heavy-duty-1500lb-motorcycle-lift-table-with-jack/p/BW-PROLIFT-HDXW/

They both have their place. The sled jacker makes it difficult to remove skid plates or put drain pans under the sled for fluid changes. If I am checking track tension, changing skis or studding a sled it is excellent though. I've had mine for over 10 years and I like it.

Fluid changes or general maintenance I use the table.

Neither are good for rear suspension stuff. For that I just hang the rear bumper from the ceiling with a strap so the track is barely off the ground. Then roll the sled to the right side and lay the handlebar on something about a foot off the ground. Now you can pull the rear bolts and rotate the skid right out of the sled. Easiest way I've found.

The table is expensive but I use it for the Harley and atvs as well. There is always something on it year round it seems. Lots of projects around here.

If being delivered, how long is the box & how wide is it.
definite trick lift..this guy lives ten minutes from my house..you can get it in any colors and mixed colors...You definitely get the biggest bag for the buck with these...there built like a brick $hithouse

I bought a simple 110v winch for a simple 1 point lift system figured I will use it more as I get older...........my 60 y.o. birthday present to myself. Years of come alongs and straps getting old.
Maybe I am just getting lazy. LOL

Back