• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder tunnel stickers.

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2018 Yamaha Sidewinder BTX SE ***STOCK***
just wondering if anyone had any issues with the tunnel graphics peeling? on both of our sidewinders BTX and LTX the plastic coating is coming off and stickers peeling I hope this is a warranty issue only had 1/2 dozen rides in both sleds!

just wondering if anyone had any issues with the tunnel graphics peeling? on both of our sidewinders BTX and LTX the plastic coating is coming off and stickers peeling I hope this is a warranty issue only had 1/2 dozen rides in both sleds!
My 2017 LTX is doing the same

Graphics on my lower panel on my viper are peeling and one black decal by the muffler vent as well.was told by 2 different dealers .No warranty

My dealer replaced under warranty [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On my 2017 LTX LE the tunnel stickers started peeling last year and are even worse now. I asked if it was covered under warranty and was told no. I'm not complaing about my dealer i have had great luck and service from Dranttel sales and service. Nick is always available to answer my many questions even after work hours!! I would recommend them to anyone to purchase or have service done. They're a great small town business and my family has been purchasing snowmobile and ATV's from them for 40 years from when his grandpa started the business.

Last edited:
My 2017 LTX LE decal on the right side of the tunnel began to peel off last year. I bitched and my dealer never even questioned it. Replaced under warranty (along with a panel and nose plastic that came blemished.) The replacement stuff took a year to get, however. Wasn't replaced until this December.

On my 2017 LTX LE the tunnel stickers started peeling last year and are even worse now. I asked if it was covered under warranty and was told no.

We've never had much luck getting decals warrantied. Especially after the 1 year factory warranty ends. Maybe something has changed?

I am having the same issue on the right side only , so far .
Right where the ice forms from under the seat , where the spar meets the tunnel.

Yes my stickers are ruined allready not very happy about that

Back