• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SideWinder Turbo Info

EVO,

Are you hoping to be mapping and reflashing these after some time on them next year? Birdie tells me it went well at Dynotech today? Results shortly!

Jester

And we'll be up here in Canada getting them flashed up with our tools. This is like 2012 1100 all over again. Reflashes, big chute and super chute kits, silicone boost hoes, betters brvs , all the good stuff.

With knock sensor (octane sensor)?, that little 998cc 3-holer will be whispering, Hey Big Fella, buy me some 100+ octane, and I'll see to it you won't be sorry!lol

With knock sensor (octane sensor)?, that little 998cc 3-holer will be whispering, Hey Big Fella, buy me some 100+ octane, and I'll see to it you won't be sorry!lol
so if you put in 100 , how much will that increase the #'s ?
more torque and horsepower ?
How much more , would an educated estimate be ?

Given the way the box lays on top of the belt area,i wonder how hard it will be to get a belt on and off?

Check the video's thread. I believe it's a Facebook vid. No need to remove the belt guard.
Is it a vid we have here at totallyamaha? Or do I have to search FB?

Hmm, could be..my source says 9,250..of course a re tune takes the cap off...I ho it is 9500, we could use a little more had room!

Last edited:

Back