• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SideWinder Turbo Info

Hmm, could be..my source says 9,250..of course a re tune takes the cap off...
+\- 200hp stock and a posibilyty to go 210/220hp whit just an exhaust, cutoff 9500rpm....

I won't need re- flash until i know exactely wich one is the best and more safe on the market.

I dont wana make the guinea pig again......ehhhh in fact i am doing it again whit a first year model...

Last edited:

most tunes sold for flat lands and most tweaks and versions including specialty tunes for areas with bad octane..turbo mods..and big turbo applications...main business is tunes for snowmobiles..so he lives this #*$&@...and things others are trying to copy..he brought to market first...

most tunes sold for flat lands and most tweaks and versions including specialty tunes for areas with bad octane..turbo mods..and big turbo applications...main business is tunes for snowmobiles..so he lives this #*$&@...and things others are trying to copy..he brought to market first...

Does everyone use the same tuning software for these sleds? For example my Lotus racecar the best software out right now is Fastworks, the first tuning software that was available is now obsolete. The peak numbers are not much different between the two but what happens under the curve is night and day, the driveability is vastly improved. Just curious, everyone is hung up on that ultimate peak number while a better tune with less at the top will drive and accelerate better.

I guess I could have worded it better...That's what his many versions are for within the same tune...Best driveability within a given tune for specific variables such as regions...not to say others aren't good..some are and some are not so good imho

Does anyone know the actual specs on the sidewinder turbo?

Compressor & turbine inducer/exducer diameters?

Back