• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder wraps

There hasn't been much traction on this thread recently so I thought I'd post up a few pics of my wife's new blue LT-X LE wrap progress....

Stock sled just home from Port Yamaha:

IMG_20171101_133556.jpg

Stock decals:

IMG_20171212_115707.jpg

Sled ready to be wrapped:

IMG_20171212_115603.jpg

I had the stock white a-arms powder coated blue and the stock shock springs powder coated with a dark silver titanium color at Race Coatings to change up the looks. Hoping to have the job wrapped up (pardon the pun) by next week. I spent some time with Robb at Blown Concepts today trying to come up with a clean and mean look for the sled that incorporates some of the 50th Anniversary looks and I'm anxiously awaiting the finished product.

Last edited:

There hasn't been much traction on this thread recently so I thought I'd post up a few pics of my wife's new blue LT-X LE wrap progress....

Stock sled just home from Port Yamaha:

View attachment 134392

Stock decals:

View attachment 134390

Sled ready to be wrapped:

View attachment 134391

I had the stock white a-arms powder coated blue and the stock shock springs powder coated with a dark silver titanium color at Race Coatings to change up the looks. Hoping to have the job wrapped up (pardon the pun) by next week. I spent some time with Robb at Blown Concepts today trying to come up with a clean and mean look for the sled that incorporates some of the 50th Anniversary looks and I'm anxiously awaiting the finished product.
Hope to here from rob soon. Been patiently waiting!!!! My mods are done and I'm ready to rip.

Better be good. Cause I really liked the factory graphics on the '18 LE.....

LOL. I couldn't agree with you more jtmetal. I think that Yamaha did an outstanding job with the factory graphics on the blue '18 LE models. IMHO they are the best looking SW's to date so I was pretty apprehensive when I started peeling off the stock decals yesterday, but Robb has never let me down in the past.

I've had a pretty minimal input on what he came up with for this sled. As is the past when I've worked with him all I've had to do is describe in a few words the look that I'm trying to achieve and he comes up with exactly what I was looking for (only better).

I'm pretty stoked after looking at the preliminary design and color scheme that he came up with yesterday.

I'm going to hold off posting anything else on the sled until I pick it up.

Last edited:
Changing graphics form year to year is yamaha's specialty

Looks great Mighty ;)!

I really like the black over the blue.

Nice job by 180 Designs.

Looking at your track in the pics it looks like you're not taking any prisoners this year.

Back