• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder wraps

My sticky puzzle just arrived in mail. I’ll see how it goes tomorrow. May get pushed into next weekend too if it’s not terribly smooth.

What was it everyone used for sticker removal so it didn’t leave oily film and to prep plastics? Was it 80% isopropyl alcohol? Can’t find the conversation on that.

I used a heat gun to easily remove all the factory graphics and then denatured alcohol to clean and degrease all the panels.

Ok cool. I know goo gone won’t work good for reapplying lol. Off to get my sticky on. Post up some pics for yalls enjoyment later

CB73A455-8F08-47F2-8FDC-E8EEA6690E50.jpeg
4BC1AC91-BF0F-4E62-8E85-A70FC283AA17.jpeg
340C0FD5-243F-4335-B3E3-C5D975B9AB38.jpeg
D4DB7CFF-96BC-42E3-932C-FED9845C40D3.jpeg
Well puzzle day was a chore. Cpl time consuming pieces on the other side still and a few spots to touch up

that is sweet another blown concepts wrap

Anyone else know that the runningboard edges are diff in the Le and 50th sleds than on the se. honestly kinda disappointed by that. I love the edge they have and this ones narrower and less aggressive. Not as ideal for my size 14 boots

View attachment 133574
Yea they did. What a pain in the sack they were to put on tho lol.
Yeah I remember doing my tunnel on my 12 procross, and its not flat at all....lots of heat to make the wrap conform to the tunnel sides. And with the Esticky wrap being very thick Mil, it was a real bugger...but turned out nice brother.

Back