• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Simmons Gen II skis

nytroryda

looking for the best place(cheapest) to buy the Gen II skis.. please pm me for input.. i just put an mcx turbo kit on my nytro mtx and think skis would be a good idea before i head out west. i already have the float plate from skinz and that helps a ton already..

thanks eric :yam:

Got mine from www.hartmaninc.com. $465 complete with carbides, mounts, etc. Go to his site, download the catalog and you'll see everything he offers. Don't know if this is the cheapest, but I had ordered from him before and I did see some other sites more expensive.

I run the GenII's and they are great in deep snow which I just got into this past weekend. If you have not cut a hole in your Skinz float plate make sure you do before you ride out here in the deep white stuff. If you do not cut in the hole the plate will freeze up and pull off.

Disregard if you have already done so.

Back