• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Site has been updated!!!

We have updated the site to the latest version. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues here.

I can understand the advertising but things keep shifting making it difficult to keep track of what is going on and what am I doing wrong as I can't go back on some posts, won't let me like before. Take the covid post, start at the last one and might be able to go back a couple of posts but not more than a few. Before that wasn't a problem.

I can understand the advertising but things keep shifting making it difficult to keep track of what is going on and what am I doing wrong as I can't go back on some posts, won't let me like before. Take the covid post, start at the last one and might be able to go back a couple of posts but not more than a few. Before that wasn't a problem.
Is this on a phone?

Huge amount of advertising and much harder to get around than before.
Yes things are different, but once used to it you will like it better.
The ads are easily closed/minimized, no worse then surfing the internet. Could be worse where sites you go to have tons of popups and click bait. This website is a huge asset to our TY family, if that is what it takes to keep this site going then so be it.
Would you rather pay dues for it then ads to close and ignore? I think we can live with the adverts. IMHO

:rocks::-o

Last edited:

Back