• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Skidoo 137 SC5 skid in 08' Nytro....need some advice

Thats true but you cant go shorter than a 144 the rear arm will hit. Even with the holz you cant run inside wheels on a 136. (this was all told to me by ice age by mock ups in CAD's)

HOMEHARDWARE65 said:
sleddingfarmer said:
On my xp ski doo the mounting holes line up perfectly. I also install the Nytro skid without any problems too tho...except for the ridiculous weight! I never had to unhook the torsion springs.

i have also been thinking of installing a different suspension in my nytro aswell. are you saying that the nytro skid goes in the xp perfectly with no modifications? if so does that mean I could install an xp skid directly in my nytro, it is a 2008 nytro, I think it is a different tunnel than the nytro se. sorry for the stupid questions, I am a total noob when it comes to suspensions.

Negative, the holes won't line up most likely when you switch from the xp to the nytro. sno-Xr was correct with his explanation.

wizzard717 said:
Lighter, better approach angle, better weight transfer. I came from skidoo and had many of the sc suspensions and they are a piece of cake to get dialed in not to mention they are great when set up for off trail. I'm going to take measurements tonight and if I can do this project without the additions of drop brackets on the rear mounts, I'm going to do it and post pics. Mines an 08 so I have the wider tunnel that might allow me to avoid drop brackets, we ll see.....
Do you have a update for us?

Back